Package published on May 1, 2021 by Oliver Momm
Pro Tools Automation Pack #1 - Plug-Ins
1st volume of a collection of commands I accumulated over the years in order to automate several things in Pro Tools. Detailed descriptions (where needed) can be found in the command descriptions.
A set of commands that deal with AudioSuite, Insert & VI plug-ins.
- Open AS D-Verb
- Open AS Duplicate - Render & Close
- Open AS EQ3 7-Band - Load Setting, Render & Close
- Open AS Gain
- Open AS Invert - Render & Close
- Open AS Normalize - Render & Close
- Open AS Pitch II
- Open AS Reverse - Render & Close
- Open AS Time Compression Expansion
- Open AS Time Shift
- Open AS Vari-Fi
- Open Two AS Plug-Ins
- Close Every AS Plug-In
- Close Every Plug-In
- Close Frontmost AS Plug-In
- Close Frontmost Plug-In
- Load Next Plug-In Setting
- Load Previous Plug-In Setting
The commands for “Duplicate”, “Invert”, “Normalize” and “Reverse” don’t just open the plug-in but also render the current audio selection and close the AudioSuite window when the process has finished, the command for EQ3 also loads a specific setting prior to rendering. The “Close Every/Frontmost AS Plug-In” commands work for AudioSuite plug-ins only while the others handle both insert Plug-Ins and Virtual Instrument Plug-Ins. The “Load…” commands load the next/previous plug-in setting from the librarian menu of whatever plug-in is frontmost (AS, Insert or VI).