Package published on May 1, 2021 by Oliver Momm
Pro Tools Automation Pack #5 - Toggles
5th volume of a collection of commands I accumulated over the years in order to automate several things in Pro Tools. Detailed descriptions (where needed) can be found in the command descriptions.
A set of commands that toggle certain things:
- Toggle Edit & Mix Window
This command toggles the Edit & Mix Window in Pro Tools. It’s a workaround for a bug in older versions of Pro Tools where the default shortcut to toggle Edit and Mix Windows does not work on German and other foreign keyboards without numeric keypad.
The following commands do what they are named after.
- Toggle Open/Close AS Plug-In
- Toggle Solo/Un-Solo Specific Track
- Toggle Show & Hide Clip List
- Toggle Show & Hide MIDI Editor
- Toggle Show & Hide Track List
- Toggle Show & Hide Universe
Toggle Mute/Un-Mute Specific Track
Toggle Un-Mute/Solo & Solo/Un-Mute Specific Track