Package published on December 18, 2020 by Nick Leyers
The one-to-rule-them-all toolbox for controlling AudioSuite plugins.
Open, analyse, render, set in-output modes, key inputs,... => All from 1 template-script.
Decks included! And they are modifier-sensitive. Use this in combination with a streamdeck:
- Press ctrl + button on a streamdeck: you render the plugin
- Press shift + button on a streamdeck: you learn/analyse the plugin
- Press streamdeck without modifier: just open it.
PS: The factory presets will be updated because I have many more audioSuites that I would like to assign.
This is the main window of the AudioSuite control:
- Select the right AudioSuite + category
- Choose a preset or leave 'No Preset'
- Set Input and Output mode
- For plugins like 'Auto-Align Post', you can choose a key input. Choose 'none', 'selected track' or the name of the track you would like to choose.
- Handle lenght will be changed if other than '2'.
- SaveKeeping can be copying to a new playlist or copy the clip first to the first availible 'unprocessed' track. Make sure you have got the track in your session and name them 'Unprocessed 1' (up to 8).
- Action can be opening, rendering, analyzing or analyze + render.
- Plugin window chooses to close the window after render, keep the plugin always open, or make the window variable (means it will be replaced when another plugin opens.
- Color clip can be handy, depending on the situation. This will only be done after a render-action.