Package published on May 1, 2021 by Marco Bernardo
This is something that I do a lot and I think it will be helpful to other users.
What does "Capture All without Volume Auto":
- It will disable Volume Automation
- It will Capture ALL automation of the timeline
What does "Punch Capture All and Enable Volume Auto":
- Make a selection where you want to punch what you have Capture
- It will PUNCH ALL automation to the selection
- It will Write Automation to Selection
- It will take care of the Warning Message that you're punching into a Selection. ATT: It will leave the message IF you didn't make a selection and you're punching into all the session.
- It will enable the Volume Automation