Package published on August 11, 2019 by Oliver Momm
Pro Tools Automation Pack #3 - Create Sessions
3rd volume of a collection of commands I accumulated over the years in order to automate several things in Pro Tools. Detailed descriptions (where needed) can be found in the command descriptions.
The first command creates a Session Template of all the tracks in your current session and saves it in the directory ~/Documents/Pro Tools/Session Templates/User. If the folder "User" doesn't exist, which may be the case if you never saved Session Templates with this command before, it gets created automatically.
- Create Session Template
A few commands that create a new session from a selection of one or more tracks and save this session to the user’s desktop.
- Export Selected Tracks To Desktop With Audio
- Export Selected Tracks To Desktop With Audio & Media
- Export Selected Tracks To Desktop With Audio, Media & Main Playlist
The following four commands save a session copy with options:
- Save Session Copy With Audio
- Save Session Copy With Audio & Media
- Save Session Copy With Audio, Media & Session Plug-In Settings Folder
- Save Session Copy With Audio, Media, Session Plug-In Settings Folder & Selected Tracks Only