Package published on May 11, 2022 by Andrew Scheps
Scheps Bounce Factory:
The Automated Solution for Bouncing Mixes
30 Day free trial of Pro mode. Just use any Pro feature to start your trial.
For release notes please see the pinned forum post in the Bounce Factory package forum (button at the top of this screen).
- Starter: This is the free tier. You can take snapshots and experiment with batches to see how they work, but you can only bounce one snapshot at a time.
- Basic: $19/month - $199/year paid annually. This adds the ability to bounce multiple snapshots for a single session at once.
- Pro: $49/month - $499/year paid annually. This tier adds the Bounce All function to bounce mixes from multiple sessions at once, as well as giving you the ability to be notified by message/text or email after each mix pass and/or job.
Walkthrough Videos. These are best watched directly on YouTube, use the "Launch Bounce Factory Walkthrough Videos" presets to launch them. Otherwise just click below.
Video 1 - How to take a basic snapshot:
Video 2 - How to do multiple passes with one snapshot (batch bouncing and stems):
Video 3 - Using the snapshot list:
Video 4 - App settings and bouncing:
Video 5 - Let's bounce some mixes!
Video 6 - Best practices:
Video 7 - Getting Help:
Video 8 - Features introduced between version 1.0 and 1.2.5
Scheps Session Snapshots:
A free application utilising the Bounce Factory snapshot engine in a completely diffrent way. The main difference is that its snapshots are only for selected tracks in the session. It basically allows you to do a mini "Save As..." without actually saving a new session. This lets you quickly audition small (or large) changes to any aspect of a Pro Tools session without ever closing your current session file. It's as close to having multiple sessions open simultaneously as you can get!
Use it to:
- Quickly audition different panning for a group of tracks.
- Try alternate processing chains
- Use the snapshots as automation playlists
Basically, just click an empty slot to take a new snapshot, click a full slot to recall. Like with Bounce Factory, all data is saved when you take a snapshot, but with the Recall Filter you can decide what you want to recall and what you want to leave alone. Change the recall filter at any time to change what is being recalled on all snapshots.
Now with Template scripts and Decks!
Please note that the template scripts and decks share data with the Session Snapshot app. The cool thing about that is you can use key commands to save and recall snapshots without using the app. The bad thing about that is you can overrite the app's data using the templates and decks. The app will update in real time to show any snapshots taken with the templates or decks.
The templates, decks and Session Snapshots app all share a recall filter. For a visual representation of the current state of the recall filter just check the app.
This data is completely separate from the Bounce Factory data, so no fear of messing anything up in one app by using the other.